Please visit our new site at http://www.blogintegrity.net/

Saturday, January 20, 2007

 

¡¡¡Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!


Thees Sunday, 10:00 am on CNN's Reliable Sources.

The valiant Mike Stark takes on the easily confoos-ed weengnutbar Dan Riehl
een a debate regarding Spocko, KSFO, and the depredations of El Ratón, weeth the asinine Howie "the Ho" Kurtz as referee.


Our compañerro Mike Stark, of www.callingallwingnuts.com has the details:

Published by Mike Stark January 20th, 2007

I’ll be on Reliable Sources tomorrow morning, 1/21, sometime between 10:30 and 11:00
on CNN with Howie Kurtz from 10-11. I should be on in the second half.

I believe the topic will be KSFO, but I’m really in the dark as to what exactly Howie will want to discuss. At my suggestion, they’ve also invited Dan Riehl, of Riehl World, to debate the topic.


Señor Stark expresses confidence een the outcome of thees match-up, and, having read some of the posts* on Riehl-Bizarro-Worldview.com, all I can offer by way of advice ees to say:

Mike, be gentle.


*(more on wheech mañana)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?